Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Hey! Two posts in two days!

Alright, I feel in the mood to post, so here we go.

I just got back from a semi-annual event here at Concordia, called Coffeehouse. It was TOTALLY SWEET. It was this big talent show thing, with lots of people singing, and playing guitar and drums and bass, and doing hilarious skits, and dancing the Pony Dance from Fresh Prince of Bel Air, and absolutely gut-busting songs, and....and....wow. It was amazing.

On top of that, I am really happy 'cause I GOT A JOB TODAY!! Yes! Robin is employed!! I talked to the manager at Jimmy John's, and he was really nice and basically hired me on the spot. So, if you happen to be in Austin on this Saturday or Sunday, come by and visit me at the Jimmy John's on Red River. I'm working on Saturday from 8 am to 3 pm, and Sunday from 5 pm to 10 pm. Those hours work really well for me. I am very happy with them. I don't have too much of an idea exactly what I'm going to be doing, but I think it will either be working the register/taking orders, making sandwiches, cleaning, or getting stuff ready to go in the little ingredients boxes.

Well, that's all I wanted to share for tonight. I will talk to you later, world!

~Kera

No comments: