Wednesday, October 3, 2007

My first blog post ever!

Hello! Some of you may know me, and some of you may not. I am known throughout the small section of cyberspace I prefer to frequent as Keraliel, or Kera, or sometimes as Robin. Whichever name you know me by, I hope you won't be too terribly bored by what I will be writing here.

I have decided to start this blog as a way of keeping track of what I'm doing in life, and to share it with my friends. Honestly, I had no intentions of ever starting a blog until about 30 minutes ago, at about 11:00, when MightiMidget (a friend from CleanPlace, a forum I like to visit) asked me if I was going to make a blog for NaNoWriMo. I said I had never made a blog, but it looked like fun. So here we are.

Some of you are scratching your head, thinking, What is NaNoWriMo? This funky-sounding noun is short for National Novel Writing Month, an annual event in which crazy authors from around the world all try to write their own 50,000 word novella in the month of November. I am signed up for this batch of insanity (My username is Keraliel, for those of you who are also willingly insane) and this blog, along with telling of my every-day or every-week life, will update you on how things are going.

Well, that's it for the moment. It's nearing midnight, and I still have a few things to do before bed. Until my next post!

~Kera

4 comments:

Yukioh said...

Cool! Glad you're joining us in this crazy quest! Three cheers for us :P

Ariel said...

Hey Kera! This is Crim, your fellow crazy NaNoer from CP. Congrats on your first blog! Good luck on your NaNo!

Brianna said...

Yay! Another fellow insane person! :D

Hope you have a blast with it!

~Emerwen

MangyCat said...

Yay for your new blog! Good luck with NaNo. We'll be writing away furiously with you. :o)