Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Well, I guess late-night posts will be the norm now...

Hello world! I have been told that I need to update my blog, so here goes. Let's see if I can scrounge up enough random facts about my recent life to make up a post.

Methinks I shall post my class schedule and explain it a bit. Then I can tell random stories about what's been going on with my classes and such without you going "Huh?" too terribly much. (BTW, forgive me if I sound really crazy. It's been a long day and I'm in the tired sillies right now.)

Monday:
-Gen. Zoology (8 am)
-breakfast/break (9 am)
-Freshman English (10 am)
-Chapel (sometimes) (11 am)
-Break/Lunch (11:20)
-New Testament (1 pm)
-Chemistry I (2 pm)
-Break (3 pm)
-Choir (4 pm)
-Dinner (5 pm)
-Praise Band (6-8:30 pm)

Tuesday:
-Chapel (leading the praise songs) (10:40 am)
-Lunch/Break (11:40 am)
-Government (1 pm)
-Chemistry I Lab (2:30 pm)
-Dinner (5 or 5:20 pm, depending on when lab gets out)

Wednesday:
-Gen. Zoology (8 am)
-breakfast/break (9 am)
-Freshman English (10 am)
-Chapel (sometimes) (11 am)
-Break/Lunch (11:20)
-New Testament (1 pm)
-Chemistry I (2 pm)
-Life and Leadership (3 pm)
-Choir (4 pm)
-Dinner (5 pm)

Thursday:
-Gen. Zoology lab (9 am)
-short break/lunch/break (11:30ish am)
-Government (1 pm)
-Break (2:15 pm)
-Choir (4 pm)
-Dinner (5 pm)

Friday:
-Gen. Zoology
-breakfast/break (9 am)
-Freshman English (10 am)
-Chapel (sometimes) (11 am)
-Break/Lunch (11:20)
-New Testament (1 pm)
-Chemistry I (2 pm)
-Break (3 pm)
-Dinner (5 pm)

That is my life. The pattern repeats, and repeats, and repeats...And it will soon be updated/changed. I applied for a job at a sandwitch shop, Jimmy John's, just down the street from my dorm. I shall be making sandwitches as a part-time job. Whoohoo.

Ok, that sounds bad, like I won't like working there. I think it'll be fun. I already met the manager and the two people who were working there this afternoon when I dropped off the application, and they were really nice. The place is small, about a five minute walk or less from my dorm room, and there's no hot stuff involved, so I won't have to worry about burning myself or others. It's just making sandwiches, and I can so totally do that. Or maybe cleaning, and I can, again, so totally do that.

Let's see...what else is going on in my life? Oh! I hope and pray that maybe chemistry is taking a turn for the better....? *knocks on wood* I got an 83% on the test we just took, and we had a supplemental test section for bonus that we took today, and I'm pretty sure I got a lot of it right. And I did well in lab today. Whoo hoo!(That's the non-sarcastic way to say whoohoo, by the way. XD )

Well, at the moment, I honestly can't think of anything else that's interesting to say. Maybe tomorrow I'll come up with something. We can always hope for an interesting development in my social life, or some random fun thing to happen. I'll talk to you later, world!

~Kera

No comments: